(Art, Nature, and Theater)
Parent Information Sheet
Dates: June 12 - 16 2017
Drop Off: 9 – 9:10 AM
Pick Up: 3 PM
Please send the following with your child EVERY day:
- Backpack with their name on it
- A sack lunch, including drink
- Any needed medications to be administered during camp, along with instructions.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- You may want to include a change of clothes in the backpack, just in case.
- Please leave video games, etc. at home. Cell phones will be muted and kept in backpacks, for emergencies only.
- In case of emergency, please call the Fellowship: 941-627-4303.
- If you have any additional questions before June 12, please email UUFCCLifespan@gmail.com
- Sessions planned include making a piñata, bird feeders, and puppets; explore fossils; and a visit from Peace River Wildlife Center, and more!
Please click here for our ANT Camp 2017 Registration Form and here for our photo release form!